Portable USB Digital Microscope 40x - 1000x Electron Microscope with 8 LED lights & Silver Bracket
The most awesome little gadget for amature and professional scientists alike.
This portable USB Digital Microscope will provide 1000X magnification and broadcast every single detail to your computer screen. Self illuminated with 8 powerful and adjustable LED lights built right in.
High performance, portable, durable, easy to use. Just plug it into your USB port and start exploring your tiny world.
The portable USB digital microscope with 5.0 Mega pixels and 1000X magnification can capture every detail. It has 8 adjustable LED lights ensuring that your subject is very well illuminated. Simply plug into your USB port, install driver software from the provided software CD, then you can use it. It is widely applied in a range of professional fields.
- Color: Black and silver.
- Material: Plastic and metal.
- Size: Approx. 11.2 x 3.3 x 3.3cm/ 4.4 x 1.3 x 1.3 inch (LxWxH).
- High performance, portable design, convenient to carry, and easy to operate.
- Made up of high-quality IC and electronic components,with clear image quality, low power consumption, high-resolution, applies to small objects to be larger, photo and video production, is the best choice of small objects recognization.
- 8 LEDs with brightness adjustable are good for any inspection enviornment.
- Physical Pixel: 1600x1200, 1280x960, 640x480, 320x240.
- Video capture resolution: 640x480, 480x360, 320x240.
- Frame rate: Max 30f/s under 600 LUX Brightness.
- Magnification ratio: 40X-1000X.
- Light source: 8 LED bulbs.
- PC interface: USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 jack.
- Power source: DC 5V.
- Imaging distance: 0-40mm.
- Digital zoom: 5 sections.
Supported operating system: 32bit and 64bit Windows,, XP, VISTA, WIN7, WIN 8, WIN 10; MAC IOS, Linux
Amcap is a professional window software designed for window xp/vista/7/8/10. You can get the package from CD or contact us for the downloading link.
Mac users can use the Photo Booth to use this microscope directly. There is software called “Quick Camera” which can work on this microscope too.
Search “CameraFi” on google play to get the app installation.
This microscopes can be used with the default Camera app that comes with Chrome.
Raspberry Pi: Working with the current version of Raspbian Jessie.
5 Reasons To Buy From Us.
Customers Also Bought
5% Discount will be available upon checkout