Easy 3D Printer
LABISTS Mini 3D Printer DIY Kit for Beginners, Kids, and Teens with 10M 1.75mm PLA Filament, Magnetic Removable Plate
- 1. Compact and portable mini 3D printer DIY kit with 100 x 100 x 100mm printing size is easy to carry wherever you go.
- 2. Easy to set up and disassemble with a detachable magnetic platform, perfect for kids, beginners, teens and professionals.
- 3. Silent working mode under 60db under 60db, so it doesn't make a ton of noise.
- 4. Self-developed slicing software, simple to slice. Modeling is done on a computer and then easily converted into a printable format.
- 5. The LABISTS Desktop Mini 3D Printer DIY Kit is a perfect gift for kids, beginners, and teens. It helps open up their imagination and inspires innovation as they discover the wonders of the 3D printing world.
The mini 3D printer nozzle reaches its operating temperature (180℃) in just 3 minutes. Note that if the nozzle is too close to the magnetic plate, the plate will melt slightly.
LABISTS mini desktop 3D printer features a professional aluminum nozzle and an improved extruder with high accuracy, not easy to get blocked.
Ready to Print
All you need to do is to check whether the printing bed is leveled. Loading the filament and inserting a micro SD card with preinstalled models to start your 3D printing journey.
Low Power Consumption
The power of LABISTS desktop mini 3D printer is lower than the standard 30W, more energy-saving to prevent global warming.
Preloaded Slicing Software
Comes with two slicing software (LABSLICER and Cura) on the sd card, one-second switch from STL to G-code. We've created tutorials for LABSLICER and Cura on LABISTS official website.
Removable Magnetic Plate
Once the printing is done, take the plate off, just bend the plate and then your prints will pop off.
Non-Toxic PLA Filament
The attached filament is made of PLA material that is non-toxic and tasteless. Unlike ABS material, it won't make a bad smell when melted or be harmful to health.
LABISTS mini desktop 3D printer is a super rewarding DIY tool kit to encourage the imagination, creativity, and problem-solving skills of kids while practicing artistic, 3D modeling and STEM skills. It makes education attractive and helps lay the foundation for a successful future.
Give Your Kids The First 3D Printer And Enjoy Happy Family Time Together!
Layer height: 0.1mm
Shell thickness: 0.8mm
Bottom/Top thickness: 0.8mm
Fill density: 30%
Print speed: 40 mm/s
Printing temperature: 190℃
Support type: Touching buildplate
Platform adhesion type: Brim
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle size: 0.4mm
Supporting material: PLA
File format: Input: STL / Output: G-code
Working Power: 12V, 30W
Global Free Shipping