The compressor is suitable for make up, tanning, tattoo,
hobbies/model, fingernail painting, baking and so on.
- Best performing twin piston compressor anywhere! It provides an impressive 46 liters/minute of airflow (1.6 cfm's of air volume), so you can operate 2 airbrushes.
- Ideally suited for airbrush studios & workshops! Powerful enough to operate low cfm air tools, spray guns and airbrush stations
- Compressors large air tank the allows the air to be delivered with constant pressure & zero pulsation!
- Precise Air Adjustment with true diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and water trap filter; Portable with the built in handle
- Supports airbrushing for all airbrush types, applications, paint and color media and levels of users from beginner to advanced artists
Dual Action Airbrush
Feed Type: Gravity
Cup capacity: 7CC
Single Action Airbrush
Spray pattern adjusts from 1/4" to 1-1/2" for max versatility.
Includes fine head airbrush, 5ft. vinyl hose, with cover attach 3/4 oz.
Jar, propel regulator and adaptor (1/4" air hose from the compressor to the smaller airbrush hose.)
Operating pressure: 15-50 PSI
Nozzle Dia: 0.8mm
Capacity Of Fix Cup: 22cc * 2
Feed Type: Bottom Feed
Double-Action Trigger Air-paint Control.
Nozzle Dia: 0.3 & 0.5mm & 0.8mm
Needle Dia: 0.3 & 0.5mm & 0.8mm
Air Hose: 2M
Cup Capacity: 2CC & 5CC & 13CC
Working Pressure: 15-50PSI
Feed Type: Gravity
Voltage: 100-120V 60HZ/220-240V 50HZ
Type: Single Cylinder Piston Compressor with Air Tank
Air output per min./litres: 20-23L/min
Auto stop,start at 3Bar(43psi),stop at 4Bar(57psi)
Pressure adjust range: 0-4Bar
Air Tank: 3.0L
Suitable for airbrush with nozzle: 0.2-1.0mm
Net Weight: 5.2kg
Air Hose Specification:
1/8" fitting on one end for connecting with airbrushes
1/8" fitting on one end for connecting with airbrush compressors
Air Filter Description:
This regulator gives user control of operating pressure as well
as assisting in furnishing clean, dry and regulated air.
1. The gauge reflects the working pressure of the air tools.
2. Pull the top button up; turn clockwise to increase the pressure;
turn counter-clockwise to release the pressure.
3. Push the bottom needle to release the water.
1x Single Cylinder Piston Compressor with Air Tank
3x Airbrush Kit
2x 1.8m Air Hose
1x Air Filter
1x Mini Airbrush Holder