Our newly upgraded pulse oximeter can be used to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels.
It can rapidly detect even the smallest changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms. Using small beams of light that pass through your finger, the pulse oximeter measures how much oxygen your blood is carrying (also known as your blood saturation level).
The simple one-button design allows for easy operation, and the small, portable size makes it easy to carry with you.
Benefits of Pulse Oximetry
- monitoring oxygen saturation over time
- alerting to dangerously low oxygen levels, particularly related to COVID-19
- offering peace of mind to people with chronic respiratory or cardiovascular conditions
- assessing the need for supplemental oxygen
- indicating dangerous side effects in people taking drugs affecting breathing or oxygen saturation
Every system and organ in the body needs oxygen to survive. Pulse oximeters measure how much oxygen is in the blood, and take the guesswork out of managing your oxygen levels.
- Sporting Events
- Mountain Climbing
- High-Altitude activities
- Air Travelers
- Avoid exposing to direct sunlight.
- Avoid shaking it during the measurement.
- Insert fingertip into the sensing area with your fingernail facing up.
- Conserve battery life by turning off automatically when a user's finger has been removed for more than five seconds. (Battery not Included).
Please allow 10-15 days for delivery.
Global Free Shipping