Sous Vide Food Cooker
- This Sous Vide Cooker is able to control the cooking temperature to any temperature under the boiling point of water. It heats the food to a constant temperature which is the best way for cooking meats so they are tender.
- Fast circulator heating - At 1000W, the sous vide heats water quickly and faster to get to the desired temperature than ever. The improved circulator can also handle much larger water baths to allow cooking more food at one time.
- Delay start function, easy to use - Simple two button, one knob operation. You can set timer to delay the start of cooking time at 4PM for 2 hours, and dinner your meal will be ready by 6PM when you get home. Just move the scroll wheel to increase or decrease the number on screen, it is easy to master and use.
- Reliable and quiet operation - To use it, just put the device in any pot and fill with water. There’s a big clip on the back for the pot to make make sure it does not fall off. The important safety features include low water warning (shuts off when water is too low to prevent burning the unit).
- The temperature setting is available in both Celsius (℃) or Fahrenheit (℉) display
Steak- 132°F/55.5°C, 6 hours
Salmon- 110°F/43°C, 30-45 minutes
Chicken- 140°F/60°C, 30 minutes
Eggs- 140°F/60°C, 10 minutes
How to Use the Sous Vide Food Cooker:
Step 1: Seal food in a plastic bag, and place them in a water bath.
Step 2: Press the ON button for 3 seconds until it beeps and the display will turn on. The display will show the current temperature.
Step 3: Set timer to delay the start of cooking time. Or press set button again to set actual cook time, called “work time” on this unit (which only starts counting down once water has reached the correct temp)
Step 4: Set the temperatures / timer using the black scroll wheel on the front.
Step 5: When the food reaches the target temperature and time, take it out.
Global Free Shipping