Wall Mounted Touchless Forehead Thermometer
This innovative forehead thermometer is wall mounted to avoid the spread of germs and prevents contact with a potentially sick person. It works great in public places where screening checks are increasingly more common. With its ability to take quick and accurate measurements, it can be trusted to keep people safe.
- RAPID TESTING: The Infrared Thermometer accurately measures a person’s body temperature in as little as one second. A reading is taken as soon as an individual’s forehead is detected within 2-4 inches of the thermometer’s sensor. A green light will indicate that their temperature is within a normal range, and a flashing red light and audible alarm will indicate that the person has a high temperature.
- HIGH-PRECISION: An advanced infrared sensor chip with a tested 100,000 operating lifespan rapidly delivers accurate and precise temperature readings. The Infrared Thermometer is FCC, CE and ROHS certified and is designed for people of all ages, including infants, children, adults, and seniors. The precision tolerance is ±0.32 ℉.
- NON-CONTACT: To maintain safe levels of social distancing, our infrared thermometer can identify individuals with high temperatures without requiring physical contact from healthcare workers or with the equipment. The device can operated independently without human assistance, and forehead temperatures can be read from a distance of 4 inches from the device sensor.
- VERSATILE: The Infrared Thermometer can be used to quickly test large lines of people without causing delays, making it perfect for use in high-density areas. Our thermometer can be stationed in offices, supermarkets, shops, restaurants, apartments, hotels, train stations, community centers, and other building entrances.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Our infrared thermometer is very easy to mount on the wall using nails, hooks, double-sided adhesive tape, or brackets, and can be connected to a wall charger, power bank, or any other portable power source.
Global Free Shipping